Submit your paper
Submission policies for ADCOM 2020 are stated below. Author must strict follow the following rules while submitting paper.
- Sumission: Click here to Sumbit your paper via EasyChair.
- Plagarism policy: Any form of plagiarism is not tolerated at any cost. However, the plagiarism score must be less than 15%.
- Dual Submission: Simultaneous submission to anywhere else is strictly prohibited.
- Page length:
- Maximum pages for full paper : 12 pages
- Additional pages for full paper: 4 pages
- Maximum pages for short paper : 6 pages
- Additional pages for short paper: 2 pages
- Note: Paper format must comply LNCS format. Please refer to the registration fees for additional page charges.
- Single blind review: Author must include authors names, affiliations, acknowledgement, and funding source.
- Review policy: All papers are reviewed by at least three reviewers.
- Paper template: Download Microsft Word, and Latex from LNCS .
- Camera-ready (CRC) paper submission: All the accepted papers should address reviewers comments and final version should be submitted in MS-Word or Latex source including all figures. CRC must contains authors name, and affiliations. Acknowledgement and Funding source can be included in the final CRC.